Photoshop Filter Output Options
Note: This feature is only available in Photoshop CC 2017 or later versions.
When you use SkinFiner as a filter in Photoshop, you can output the editing result in the following ways:
- Duplicate Layer: Duplicate the current layer and apply the filter to the new layer.
- Smart Filter: Convert the layer to a smart object and apply the filter as a smart filter.
- Output Mask: Output Skin Mask as a layer mask in a new layer so it can be used independently.
- If you click "OK" with "Duplicate layer" and "Smart filter" selected, SkinFiner will duplicate the current layer, change the new layer to a smart object, then apply the editing effect to the new layer.
- If you click "OK" with "Smart filer" and "Output mask" selected, then SkinFiner will change the current layer to a smart object, apply the editing effect to it, and output Skin Mask as a layer mask in a new layer.