Global Edit Overview
The Global Edit module contains all the editing and adjustment tools suitable for the entire image repairing and improvement.
A: View toolbar B: Navigator panel C: Tool strip D: Adjustment panels
E: Photo information F: Presets panel G: History panel H: Batch tool button
- The View toolbar includes the Before And After Views buttons and Zoom Level controls.
- You can use Navigator or click & drag to pan the image within the window.
- The tools in the Tool strip let you crop and straighten photos, fix red eye, remove spots and unwanted objects, reshape face and body, and fix lens distortion.
- The Adjustment panels include a variety of tools for adjusting the photo's white balance, exposure, color, tone, detail and effect.
- The Photo information panel helps you measure color tones and RGB values.
- Presets provide a way to save a group of adjustment settings and apply them to other photos.
- Use the History panel to return to any previous edit.
- The Batch tool allows you to make similar changes to multiple images. You can convert, rename, resize and edit hundreds of images in one time.