The Blemish Remover lets you remove a selected spot of a photo with a sample from another area. When removing spots, you use two connected circles: the target circle indicates which area to change, and the sample circle determines which area of the photo is used to heal the spot.
- Drag the Size slider or use mouse wheel to increase or decrease the size of the area that the blemish removal circle affects. Drag the Opacity slider to the left to add some transparency to the selected area.
- Move the blemish removal circle into the photo and click the part of the photo you want to retouch.
Blemish Remover heals the spot that you clicked automatically. An arrow points from the sample circle to the spot circle, which indicates the selected area that is being healed.
- To refine the blemish removal operation, do any of the following:
- To change the sampled area, click the spot circle, then drag the sample circle.
- To change the area being healed, drag the spot circle.
- To delete a spot, select one of the circles and press Delete.
- To adjust the size of the circles, click the spot circle, drag to make both circles larger or smaller.
- To hide the circles, move the mouse pointer out of the photo.
- To cancel the operation, click Reset button in the Blemish Removal options panel. This will remove all previously created spot circles.
Remove Acne, Pimples, Blemishes from Photos with Blemish Remover.